Product Name: Fruit Basket
Origin: Mainland China
Province: Shandong Province
City: Dezhou City
Color classification: dark brown dark brown
How do manufacturers of wicker fruit baskets maintain the gloss of their products
Liubian products are handicrafts widely circulated in our country. "Weave baskets baskets are available in every family." This is because the source of raw materials for this process is very wide. The main raw materials used by fruit basket manufacturers for weaving baskets are willow branches, tamarisk branches, mulberry sticks, wattles, locust bars, etc., are produced in saline-alkali land marshland. The quality of the wicker products the use of the product are caused by many aspects. The most important point is the quality of the wicker. The wicker will be processed processed in the early stage of use, including polishing, coloring, etc.
1 a straight wicker without bending no stasis, polish polish it. During the polishing process, use 60 mesh sandpaper for the first polishing to eliminate burrs, then send it to the polishing machine for polishing.
2. The wicker manufacturer puts the polished wicker into the soaking box for soaking. The soaking solution is specially prepared for the wicker. When the wicker is completely submerged in the soaking liquid, the soaking liquid in the soaking box is heated up until the temperature When the temperature rises to 40-60°C, stop heating, keep the constant temperature for 30-40 minutes.
3. After soaking, send the wicker to the dryer for the initial drying. The furnace temperature of the dryer is set to 60-75℃, the drying time is 20 minutes. After the initial drying, the wicker is sent to the straightener Straighten in the middle, then perform secondary drying. The secondary drying temperature is the same as the initial drying temperature. The drying time is 30-35 minutes.
4. After drying, the wicker will be sent to the sanding machine for sanding. When sanding, 500-600 mesh sand powder will be used as the medium. Sanding will cause fine scratches grooves on the surface of the wicker to prepare for the next process.
5. The wicker manufacturer puts the polished wicker crystal powder into the drum for rolling mixing, then rolls the wicker with a pressing plate to make the wicker roll evenly under the pressing plate, so that the crystal powder penetrates into the wicker surface evenly. Marks grooves.
6. Send the rolled wicker to the paint booth for painting, apply a protective film to the wicker with white transparent paint, dry the wicker for later use after painting.
7. After the wicker is dried, the wicker is sent to the ultraviolet sterilization room for sterilization. After sterilization, the single wicker is tightly wrapped with plastic wrap sealed.
8.Send the sealed wicker into the cold room for 10-12 hours take it out.
9.The wicker after taking out can be transported into the warehouse for storage directly used for weaving.