Product Name: Towel Case
Color classification: brown, coffee color, khaki,
Surface material: willow
Applicable objects: General
Applicable size: ultra-small, medium
What are the requirements for different weaving methods of wicker?
The craft of willow weaving has a long history in my country. In the long historical development, the diligent intelligent Chinese people have developed many different weaving methods. Below, towel box manufacturers bring everyone to know the following five methods:
1. Plain weave, this weave method requires that the product is well-proportioned when weaving, there is no broken head at the same time, the whole of the wicker product is relatively smooth.
2. Fine knitting. When fine knitting, the product should be tight well-proportioned. At the same time, the size of the wicker should be very natural appropriate, so that a more refined product can be woven. At the same time, the woven product should be free of pores very porous small.
3. Nail weaving is the use of nails other tools as auxiliary aids for weaving, which requires no broken heads no missing nails, the woven products are naturally symmetrical beautiful.
4. Vertical knitting, this weaving method requires the product to be well-proportioned, with a hard skeleton, strong three-dimensional sense, smoothness, no stubble.
5. Twist knitting, this weaving method requires no damage to the wicker during weaving, such as the twisting phenomenon that novices often encounter, the product should be strong well-proportioned.