Specifications: small, medium, large, extra large
Popular elements: rural style
Color classification: brown, brown, honey, white
Item: Wicker storage basket
Applicable objects: underwear, coat, suit, sweater, quilt, bag, cosmetics/jewelry, magnetic card, sanitary napkin/sanitary napkin, other remote control, headphone cable/wire
Whether it is manual: Yes
Five methods for daily maintenance of wicker storage baskets
Wicker products are green, environmentally friendly, have a natural atmosphere. The wicker storage basket is a very popular product at present. It can be seen in many families. Although the storage basket is beautiful durable, but We need to maintain it properly in daily use. This article summarizes five methods for daily maintenance of willow storage baskets:
1. Clean the wicker storage basket in time. After using it for a period of time, it will become dirty dust, it needs to be cleaned maintained in time. Avoid pulling when using to prevent loose ends of the wicker.
2. Wipe it with a dry cloth. If there is too much dust, you can wipe it directly with a damp cloth. The gap can be wiped with a shoe brush toothbrush. It can be dried can be exposed to the sun. Do wash the colored wicker storage basket with corrosive detergent. Different colors are displayed, which is a natural attribute display.
3. The wicker storage basket should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Strong sunlight will cause the willow fiber to oxidize, discolor, become brittle. If you do use it for a long time, please pay attention to moisture moth resistance. It is recommended to store it in a black sealed plastic bag when it is used again. Still shiny as new.
4. Effectively clean the gaps. The dirt hidden in the fine slit can be used to make up the dirty things in the fine slit first, you can cut the bristle of the paint brush into half a small brush, use it to remove the wicker storage Dirt in the crevice of the basket.
5. For the wicker storage basket with more stains, you can use neutral soap liquid warm water (a ratio of about 1:20) to wipe it, then wipe it with clean water. After several times, wipe it with a dry cloth That's it.